Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged by Zheng Yi

1)What do you want the most now?
Does this refer to what I want materialistically or emotionally? Materialistically, I want a new guitar. And a car. And a gaming PC. Emotionally, well I'd rather keep that to myself, but feel free to ask me personally.

2)Who is the person you trust the most?
My parents, obviously.

3)Are you in love?
I don't know, maybe, it depends on how you'd define love. Personally, I think love can only exist if it works both ways.

4)If you have a dream come true. What is it?
I've got a lot of dreams, but the strongest one would be to form a band and get rich making music.

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It is scientifically proven that rainbows DO appear after the rain, so yes.

6)Whats your goal for this year?
Get straight A1's for SPM. If that's possible.

7)Do you believe in eternity?
Nope.

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna commit suicide?
Nah.

9)What feelings do you love most?
Happiness, love, whatever positive feelings of elation that could make a person happy.

10)What are the requirements from your other half?
I've never thought about this because I've never had an other half, so I don't know. At least for now.

11)What kinds of feelings you hate the most?
Depression. Good thing it hardly strikes.

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yeap.

13)What do you want to do in the future?
Get into some high ranking uni, and then get a job that requires me to do things that I love doing. Like playing bass. Or racing a car. Or maybe, just maybe, get selected to be a new presenter for Top Gear and join Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends. And happiness.

15)What do you feel last night?
Normal.

16)Who do you hope to always be there for you?
I haven't really thought about this, but I guess it would have to be my family and friends.

17)When do you think the world will end?
When the Sun runs out of its supply of hydrogen.

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
I'd do the things that I really want to do, like try to beat the speed of sound in a Bugatti Veyron, eat the finest food in the world, and maybe surrender my virginity to the sexiest girl in the world. Oh, and dunk Mr Sera's head in a sewer.

19)What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I don't really know her that well, but I'll have a go anyway. I'd say she's quiet, easy going, and nice to hang out with.

20)What do you want to know right now?
Ah, ask me personally if you want to know this one. xD

Then add 6 people in you list and list them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)
1. Chulan
2. Affaf
3. Tiffany
4. Kevin Lim
5. Genna
6. Tsuen

No comments: