Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am a siner, come cosine with me

Someone prank called my mom today and told her that I'd been kidnapped. So then she got kinda worried, and I say kinda because when she asked for the name of her 'son' whoever it was hung up. And then she called Ms Chee to ask if I was in college. Then she called Chulan to ask him the same thing. And then she called me. Then they both called me. And because of this rather weird incident some old beggar outside managed to get eight bucks from me. Bloody hell. Of course there was a possibility that the kidnapping was for real and the kidnappers called up the wrong mom, and she therefore went to lodge a report at some local police station. She told em to trace the call and you know what the idiots said? They told her to go trace the call herself. I honestly have nothing to say here. If ever I'm in some sort of serious trouble I think I'd rather try handling it myself than giving a 911 to those incompetent imbeciles.










All this pie is killing me.

1 comment:

Frank said...

haha man if u get kidnapped, go get me and the ninjutsu guys. :D, we'll be happy to kick ass anyday