Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kapranos

'Faktor segera yang mencetuskan Perang Dunia Pertama ialah pembunuhan Archduke Franz Ferdinand.' Franz Ferdinand. That made me want to sing. C'mon, sing with me: I say don't you know, you say you don't know, I say......take me out! Ahhhh all hail the boys of Scotland!

It pleases me to know that I will never ever have to write a word in Bahasa Melayu ever again. No more nasty BM essays, oh hell yeah. I do feel a bit weird though, the fact that I will never have to study Sejarah anymore, something which I've been doing for the past five years of my academic life. Sejarah, oh how I hated it, but for some reason I always excelled in it. Straight A1s as always, yessir. Weird eh?

Oh and there was a power failure an hour into Sejarah today. For that five minutes I nearly jumped for joy thinking they'd cancel the exam as we couldn't see a thing. But then they opened the windows. How silly of me. Ah well at least the worst is over. I shiver to think about the mental torture I'm going to have to put my poor, tired brain through again for Bio. Ohwellohwellohwell.

I've got Mod Math tomorrow. Easy as 3.142. But I need my sleep if I'm want to be able to make sense of the paper. Therefore I shall go to bed now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Chulan said...

Hallooooz

Must comment before my blogging hiatus.

Speaking of hiatuses......
never mind

All the best in the ongoing xamz.

Kapranos.... can't it be Emil Gilels or say, Horowitz or Kempff for once.....

Im guessing these names are to you how Kapranos was to me hahahaa

cyaz