Thursday, November 27, 2008

The end of the ordeal

SPM is overrr!!!! Yes you heard that right, and I can hardly believe it myself. For days and days during our study leave I dreamed and fantasized of this very day, things like what I was going to do after it was over. And then on the day itself I feel some sort of anticlimax to the excitement of the whole thing. Real unfair, I'm sure you'd agree with me. And now, let's all observe a moment of extreme noise to celebrate this orgasmic moment. Somehow it feels rather weird to not be studying at this moment, but will of course gladly get used to this weirdness.

Anyway after EST I went to Arabian with Kevin and Wei Ken, and for the first time in my life I didn't have lunch, a sober mistake not to be repeated again. We DotA-ed at first as that's what everyone wanted to play, but I shall admit here for all to see that I suck at that game and I only play it because it's the only game most people seem to want to play. Then we moved on to CS where I drove Kevin insane with my virtually non-existent FPS skills. Sorry la I didn't grow up playing FPS like most of you did, but I rightfully claim that I will own anyone when it comes to any racing game. Anytime, anyone. Sadly though not many people seem to be interested in those lately. And then I challenged Kevin to a 1v1 in Company of Heroes, just to see whether my hours of 'practice' would have any effect on someone who managed to own my ass in less than fifteen minutes in a previous match. I faired significantly better this time, but unfortunately my stubborn defensive tactics are completely inappropriate for a 1v1 match. Yes I shall remember to play more offensively next time. Right I'm going to get a bit more 'practice' now, so that's all for now.

No comments: