Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Machalacamacocoa.

So then I shall admit that I've yet again been a bit too lazy to update recently, but even then there wasn't much to blog about.

Okay. No. That wasn't me. Me as in Shum. This is me. As in Tiffany, me. Yes, that was a little bit of self-advertising, but hey, you'll only make it big if you market yourself right. Anyways, by some miraculous way, Shum has allowed me to update his blog! *loud cheers ensue*

Honestly, I'm a bimbo blogger. Meaning, I say completely pointless things which do not apply to the general public and in no possible way contribute to the society or make the world a better place. Instead, I blog self-indulgently. And I'm doing it again.

Anyhow, you are all here to read about Shum's updates.. so let me update about Shum! Let's see. Basically, I'm not really sure what he's been doing. I know he has loads of homework, which he spends his nights doing. But then again, he does his homework while his computer's turned on, so I don't know how productive that can actually be. Err.. Right! Shum's birthday's coming up .. in June! June 27th to be exact. I only know that because I checked facebook. But I did remember it was in June. So yeah. Okay, so it's still about a month away, but according to Shum's blogging trackrecord, a month's usually the interval of time in which he blogs, so that should be about right.

Usually, I blog like.. two lines then I space. But for the sake of keeping the balance of this blog, I'm not doing that. Oh great, there I go again. Talking about myself. OKAY, moving on. Yes. Megan Fox is a man. DO READ the post that the link leads to first before reading the rest of this post. Because really, it'll BLOW YOUR MIND! :O

Okay, done reading?

OKAY GOOD.

Yeah, most of you would have figured out by now.. that that was a fake news report. But still.. super cool website nonetheless. According to "the world's only reliable news", Miley Cyrus has joined the Communists. Okay, back to Shum. He has long hair. Not long as in.. tie long. Long as in if you're in highschool you'd have to trim it long. Long's nice.. Mhmm.. Oh right, Shum goes to KDU College, which has loads of super cool events! Today, I read in the newspaper about a dodgeball thing held at KDU College. I always wanted to learn dodgeball because I found it cool when I saw it in Chicken Little! And like, always those nerds get attacked by dodgeballs. Actually, I'm starting to wonder.. who made it cool to be a jock and lame to be a nerd? Some could argue that nerds earn more money.. but like, that's only if you're a super nerd (ex: Bill Gates) But then again, loads of athletes earn lots and lots of money too, and that's only if they're super athletes. Oh, right! Back to dodgeball.. I wanna learn dodgeball!

OKAY FINE. I'm done. Tiffany out. (: (: (:

No comments: