Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stop playing with my kidneys

I heard a bunch of love songs playing on the radio today while in the car, and then i wondered: why is the heart always the organ associated with love? Who was the first person who came up with that?

And in malay the equivalent when it comes to love is 'hati' which people perceive to be the heart when it actually means liver. So does this mean that each language has their own special 'love organ'?

Imagine if the person who came up with this had used kidneys instead of heart. Then all the love songs would be like 'stop playing with me baby, you're breaking my kidneys.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

tygrisskisa said...

funny.
=]

and yes.
about the heart and hati and jantung and...
well yeah, i used to ponder over that a lot too.