Tuesday, June 12, 2007

School's started after two weeks of holidays...funny thing is when i had finally gotten into the holiday mood there was only two days left...sucks huh? When i realised that there were a lot of things i wanted to do the holidays were over...how unfair is that? I spent a huge chunk of my time in shopping malls wandering around looking at electronics stores and magazine stands and if you observe carefully the Sony Style store at the Curve has only like 5 sales people and like close to 30 potential customers around, so almost all of them were left alone while said sales people sat at the counters looking at their fingernails...xD

While i was in ipoh my cousin lent her CSI DVDs to me so i spent most of my time watching them in my room. That kinda sums up what i did during the holidays, apart from the swimming lessons for which i had to wake up at 10 in the morning.

So its been pretty much waiting for my exam results to be revealed...got an A for everything so far except for physics, for which i got a B...honestly i think some of my answers are valid, only ms hoo just refuses to see my point! I only need 4 more marks to get an A...mr sera hasnt given us back our BM paper 2 marks yet even though he's had four weeks to mark them. Says that mr selvam is still checking them though i doubt that that's what's really happening. Mr Hafiz didnt come today as he was on leave and i really want to know my bio marks. Why does he always have to take leaves? Maybe as Chien Wen said, he got one eye only so must give handicap...xD

No comments: