Sunday, July 1, 2007

So all we did was eat and lepak...it was fun...particularly when we played that game that got everyone's heads turning left and right, much to the amusement of other customers at the cafe. I can't believe i hardly ate, what with all that great food just waiting for me. We were gonna watch transformers but then there was no time...oh well. Anyway thanks for the distortion pedal guys...i really like and appreciate it...sorry if i didnt show much expression when i opened it...xD
It was also a great day because i saw two Lamborghinis and two Skylines. Yes TWO LAMBORGHINIS. The first one was parked outside the hotel lobby. It was a silver Murcielago. According to kevin there are only three in malaysia. I first saw it when i went to get weng yee. It was still there when the whole thing was over. Kevin and i grew fanatical when we saw the rm2.5mil beauty parked in all its glory, so much that we wanted to touch it, but unfortunately the guard didnt let us. Well that was understandable. As kevin said, i the guy probably deliberately parked it right outside just to show off and amaze other ppl...and amazed they were. Almost everyone who saw it took pictures of it, kevin and i included. But then the funny thing was that the owner had put two red frilly cushions over the seats. What's the point of having all that fabulous leather when you're gonna put cushions over it?
Jon, chien wen, kevin, richard and aleena followed me after it ended. So there were seven of us squeezed into the Honda City. It was then that the golden Nissan Skyline zoomed past us, and me and kevin were like 'whoa'. I want one of those.

Later on the way to Digital Mall with my dad was when i saw the second lambo. This time it was a black Miura, i think, one of Lamborghini's earliest models produced in the sixties.

Then, parked in front of the mall was another one of those japanese legends. This time the Skyline was white. Four amazing cars in a day.

The rest of the week wasnt all that great. Since i managed to escape the bashing on my actual birthday, they decided to give me a 'double dose' the next day. And i ended up getting triple instead. Twice before lunch, and once after school. I didnt mind the first two, but it was the last one that did it. Not just because it was the most severe that had ever happened in my class, lying on the floor and getting kicked by more than six people, but mostly because the idiots smashed my Zen's screen and broke my headphones in the process. They only agreed to pay the rm200 for the headphones and after 'negotiating' asked me to check the price of a new screen, fair enough, if Creative even does repairs at all. If not then i need to get a new unit, and i'm sorry, its not rm1000, its rm1050. In Digital Mall, where all the electronics are cheaper. Even then not all of them agreed to pay for the screen. Their reason? I should've known that i was gonna get beaten up and should've taken out all my stuff. Not that i asked, or even agreed to getting bashed. And anyway i was too freaked out and was busy finding a way to escape to even remember having stuff in my pockets. I cant believe the principle acknowledges their 'reasons' for not wanting to pay up.

As if all this wasnt enough, my sister complained yesterday that the PC couldnt be started. So i opened the damn thing up and while i was peering inside dropped the hard drive about 15cm from my hands and into the innards of the PC. Seeing that it wasnt a serious drop i didnt think much of it. After all it should still work right? Wrong. I then went about mucking around with the PC and found that the power switch had a loose connection. After disconnecting the switch from the wires and touching them together the PC started right up. So then i thought that everything was alright, but then at the black screen with the windows xp logo the little blue thing that moved from left to right suddenly froze. And it remained like that for about fifteen minutes. Then i tried starting it in safe mode, which didnt work. This means that my dad has to send it back to Techdos to get it fixed, and meanwhile we'll be stuck with this laptop, which isnt bad but can only connect through dial-up because streamyx isnt installed on it. Aargh.

At least we have the field trip to look forward to on wednesday. And the best thing is i'm much closer to getting my BTB bass...i now have about rm1k! Only rm700 to go...xD





No comments: