Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ahhh...the first post...decided to start this...for no particular reason. Just felt like it i guess. So mid-year was over yesterday. Ok fine, technically we still have ICT and EST paper 2 on friday, but what the hell, no more studying. Wheee. I think i didnt do too badly, the papers were much easier than expected. Now i'm free to do practically whatever i want, only i cant find anything to do. I need a hobby.

I'm kinda in a small 'crisis' now though. Cant decide whether to get a new guitar, a bass or an amp first. My current Ibanez has a fret board so uneven that you can hear the strings buzzing and 'rattling' all the time. Jon told me to raise the action, while the guy at the Guitar Store says they can even the fret board out for me. I think its best to just get a newer, better guitar, though i'm kinda starting to like playing bass. The amp can wait, so which is it? Guitar or bass? Decisions...decisions...oh well...i guess i can check it out during the holidays. My budget: somewhere between 1-1.7k.

Oh well. Thats all for today. Ciao.

No comments: